Digital Content Strategist
The Content team makes a significant impact on Scketch as a brand and shapes the perception of our services. Here, you get a fantastic opportunity to work with a creative team on big, fun projects that reach millions of people around the world.
The Digital Content Strategist will be responsible for development and deployment of content onto our digital properties ensuring the best experience for our customers.
- Create, develop and manage content (web pages, blog posts, marketing collaterals, social media posts, etc).
- Write insightful and compelling stories that attract and engage target audience.
- Work across departments to communicate content needs and ensure assets are being gathered in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Check all content for consistency, accuracy, and overall quality assurance.
- Ensure content reflects the organization in terms of tone, style and grammar.
- Create, prioritize, and manage digital assets for web content.
- Work with design team to create visual content (graphics or simple videos to be included with social media posts).
- Strong knowledge of today's website standards.
- Replicate established tones/slang, industry related jargon, as well as develop specific communication tones for Scketch's audience.
- The want to learn and implement new technologies.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and implementation.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative websites for link-building.
- Update and maintain Scketch’s presence on social networking sites (i.e., respond to fan questions, finding fans and followers, creating buzz, leading discussions, etc).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, content performance metrics and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Monitoring various online resources (i.e., social sites, blogs, media websites, etc.) to identify opportunities for audience engagement and marketing ideas.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: Minimum 2 – 7 years of relevant work experience.Position Type: Full-time, Permanent City: Bangalore, India.Salary: Pay commensurate with experience.